Let us know your thoughts below!
The Trailer park is back open for business and tonight we welcome another videogame to the park. The trailer for the Demon Gaze II has now gone live and it looks pretty interesting. I would probably suggest it as a Vita purchase but PS4 will be good also.
Let us know your thoughts below!
So in October Destiny 2 will be available for the first time of PC Via Battle.net®, Blizzard Entertainment's online gaming service.
From August 29th players are invited to experience Destiny 2 on PC, including the opening story mission, ‘Homecoming’, along with coop and competitive modes. Anyone who pre-order Destiny 2 can jump into the action with early access to the beta on August 28th.
Check out the Trailer below and let us know your thoughts in the comments. Are you looking forward to seeing Destiny 2 on PC?
Etrain Odyssey V is set to be released in the US in October, so why not feed your excitment with this brand new trailer looking at the new Fencer class coming to the series. Here is a little bit of info on it:
It just wouldn't be smart to traverse the Yggdrasil tree without someone who is pretty handy with a blade, so why not have an Earthlain Fencer watch your back when exploring? The Fencer is master of both rapier and shield, and let's just say that during fights they really like to get straight to the point. Quick on their feet, Fencers excel at evasion, stabbing, initiating defensive buffs, stabbing, chaining together attacks with other party members, and stabbing. They can further specialize in their agility by sacrificing unnecessary equipment for speed or go all in with their swordsmanship to become a whirlwind of pain.
Check out the trailer below and let us know you thought in the comments below.
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth Features
· A Choose-your-own-odyssey Feel - Starting with the creation of your party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Beyond the Myth is all about choosing how your own adventure unfolds. Test your survival skills by wisely navigating the winding floors of Yggdrasil, using shrewd tactics when battling gruesome beasts, making the right decisions during various "scenarios," and more. To meet these challenges, the home base city of Iorys is ready for all your buying/selling, recruiting, and information-gathering needs!
· Gameplay Fit for a True Pathfinder - It wouldn't be an Etrian Odysseygame without the life-or-death need to map your progress. For those new to the series, the bottom screen of the 3DS displays a top-down, tile-based map that must be filled out while dungeon crawling. Players can use the map to mark the locations of treasures, doors, enemies, environmental obstructions, and more. Expect the unexpected at every turn--and then make a note on the map so it's not so unexpected next time!
· Epic Turn-based Battles - There's a reason why no one has ever reached the top of Yggdrasil. Dangerous creatures and utterly terrifying FOEs--high-level mini-bosses, for you newcomers--roam the labyrinth on every floor, so prepare to test your mettle with challenging turn-based battles. Proper planning is a must and balancing strong party composition is absolutely crucial for success. You'll need the right team to unleash Union Attacks and level the playing field!
· Expanded Character Creation and Customization - With four unique races, 10 distinct classes, more customization options than any previous game in the franchise, and a streamlined skill tree/class advancement, you can shape a party to whatever your heart desires.
· A Magical Art Style and Score - Longtime series illustrator Yuji Himukai and renowned composer Yuzo Koshiro return to add their signature magic to the art and music in the game.
· 24-Page Art Book - Beautiful character art and concept sketches by the illustrious Yuji Himukai cover the pages of this magnificent art book. The unique explorers that will fill up your party are a wonder to behold.
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth will release 3 November 2017 for the Nintendo 3DS™ system. For more information please visit the website: http://atlus.com/etrian5/.
Here is an interesting little entry to the Trailer Park in the Trailer for the upcoming PS4 and PSVITA game Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. not really clued up of this one so let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
This trailer introduces the characters Korekiyo, Tenko, Kirumi, Maki, and Monophanie into the mix.
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony releases for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on 29 September 2017
This July, Wild Eye Releasing brings there new monster to the world of horror. Our review will be up soon but today we have the trailer and four little clips from the film for your enjoyment.
While transporting the legendary killer Bonejangles, a group of police break down in a town cursed with monsters, and must release him to survive!
Reggie Bannister, Elissa Dowling, Kelly Misek, Jr., Julia Cavanaugh, Devin Toft, Jamie Scott Gordon, Lawrence Wayne Curry, and Hannah Richter star in a Brett DeJager film, written by Keith Melcher.
After an unprecedented series of natural disasters threatened the planet, the world’s leaders came together to create an intricate network of satellites to control the global climate and keep everyone safe. But now, something has gone wrong—the system built to protect the Earth is attacking it, and it’s a race against the clock to uncover the real threat before a worldwide geostorm wipes out everything...and everyone along with it.
Brad Pitt joins the long list of actors to take part in the ever growing list of Netflix original movies to be heading for the streaming service this year.
Brad Pitt stars as hot-shot General McMahon endeavouring to cut through the politics of war only to be reminded, time and time again, that this is one machine that can't be stopped.
What do you think? let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Take a DETOUR this morning film lovers as we have a new trailer to start your day in the form of Christopher Smith's Detour which is set to be released on May 26th.
When law student Harper (Tye Sheridan – X-Men Apocalypse) wakes with an almighty hangover the last thing he expects at his front door is threatening tough guy Johnny Ray (Emory Cohen – Brooklyn) and his girlfriend Cherry (Bel Powley – Diary Of A Teenage Girl), but he soon comes to realise that a drunken bar conversation the previous night is about to turn into a dark and dangerous reality. Harper obsesses that his step-dad Vincent (Stephen Moyer – True Blood) is responsible for the car crash that has left his mum in a coma, and Johnny Ray is here to drive them all to Vegas where he’s agreed to kill Vincent for $20,000. Harper’s claims he was drunk when he hired him fall on deaf ears and he realises he might not be able to change course; if he wants to survive this, he needs to carry on down the road he’s already chosen, even if there’s clearly danger up ahead.
Let us know your thoughts below.
The newest show to fit into the MCU-TV universe is heading to our screens in 2018 and this trailer has got me intrigued! The show will be based on the Marvel duo of the comics of the same name. Originally making their debut in the Spiderman comics it will be interesting to see where they take this new enhanced pair and see how they fit within the MCU and even the Agents of Shield universe as the show will fall under that banner.
Check out the trailer below and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Deck 13's Hardcore Action-RPG The Surge is heading to PS4 and Xbox One next month (May 16th) and today we have a little sneak peek of the games combat in this new Combat Trailer.
PLOT: The Surge is an action RPG set in a world ravaged by war and global warming. The game offers a hardcore experience, with a focus on challenging, visceral melee combat. It features fresh fighting, looting and crafting mechanics, alongside a unique character progression system. Fitted with your exo-suit and cybernetic implants, harness super-human strength to survive the CREO complex, a mega-corporation that set out to save the world. Enhance your exo-suit with near-endless combinations of armor and weapons, each with their own move sets as you slice your way through steel and flesh to loot, craft, and improve your rig. Salvage weapons and modular armour, by using the dynamic targeting system to attack and dismember limbs individually. From lighting rigs to heavy lifters, security armor to advanced, secretive technology - mix and match equipment to suit your playstyle and overcome the adversarial and environmental challenges that plague the malfunctioning complex. Take on huge, industrial bosses in a complex gone mad and discover the truth about CREO.
Prepare for The Surge May 16 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One and PC. Visit the official website for more info.
What do you think of this trailer? let us know in the comments below.